Bach Aria Soloists’ Board of Directors are a special group of people!
As our very successful 2017-18 season continues, we would like to thank our board for their guidance and enthusiasm and tell you a little more about each one.
Front row (L-R)
- Virginia Guzman, Treasurer, is an economist and long-time arts advocate.
- Elizabeth Suh Lane is the Founder and Artistic-Executive Director of Bach Aria Soloists.
- Nancy Kaiser-Kaplan, President, is an arts consultant.
- Christina McLewin is an arts advocate and musician, and a therapist in private practice.
- Jorge Santizo is an arts advocate.
Back Row (L-R)
- Margo Mikkelson is an arts advocate.
- Henry Lane is a financial consultant and arts advocate.
- Janet Nash is an attorney, arts advocate and musician.
- Chris Kline is an arts advocate.